COVID-19 Customer Updates
To Our Valued Customers:
Peak Trailer Group’s Vison is more true than ever in today’s “life as we know it now”:
Driving Business Results Through Employee & Customer Satisfaction
The health and safety of our employees and customers guides the decisions we make in terms of the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to monitor the situation in our world, country, and local areas in which we do business — and make decisions accordingly. We all play a role in continuing to ensure that goods are delivered to customers that need them, and Peak Trailer Group employees remain focused on providing the trailers, parts, and services that our customers need in order to keep their own businesses running.
We continue to remain open for business at all Peak locations and will continue to serve all of our customers. Below are a few of the operational changes we have implemented in response to COVID-19. We will update this information as needed as the country moves through this pandemic:
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures at all locations and are providing access to hand sanitizers for use by employees and customers.
- We are encouraging employees to stay home if they are sick and have cancelled all non-essential travel for all employees for any reason.
- Some employees who are able to work from home are doing so, but the service to you, our customers, will be seamless.
- We are modifying access to our facilities to reduce the chance of transmission of the virus.
- Service Advisors are asked to check-in customer trailers outside the facility.
- Customers coming into the dealership to purchase parts are asked to practice social distancing and remain a 6-foot distance from Parts Counter Staff.
What has not changed is our continued focus on providing the best possible service to our customers. We are emphasizing the need with our salespeople to stay in touch with customers via phone or video chat, and continue to provide information through our website and other social media outlets.
For more information, we suggest that you visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov, which is one of the resources we are monitoring as the COVID-19 pandemic rolls on.
Thank you for your continued support during the time. The Peak Trailer Group Team remains focused on assisting all of our customers.
Peak Trailer Group President